All I want is pasta! Pregnancy turns me into the biggest pig. I could literally eat this whole bake to myself…I won’t, but I could 😉😉 This is the easiest to make and tastes sooooo good! Enjoy x
- 425grm Plain Tuna
- 500grm pasta of your choice… spirals are great for little toddler hands…My toddler rarely uses a spoon yet
- 600ml cream
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 420grm can of corn
- Half a tsp each of basil, chilli and parsley (all optional and could use others)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Heat oven 180 deg
- Cook pasta
- Half way through pasta cooking, heat cream, tomato paste and herbs in a medium saucepan
- Drain pasta and pour cream mix over. Then add drained tuna, corn and salt and pepper.
- Pour into a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese melts.