We just got back from Melbourne and had a blast. Went to the Geelong game and the Cats won so woohoo. Had a break from toddler and spent some cash on ourselves at the DFOs!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
- 250grm arrowroot biscuits
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 125grm Butter
- 1 cup fine coconut
- 1 tbsp Orange rind
- 225grm White Choc melts
- 1 tbsp Cream
- Using a rolling pin crush biscuits until fine
- In a bowl mix rind, coconut and biscuits
- Heat butter and condensed milk in a saucepan until butter melts. Once melted add to mix and stir
- Push down in a slice pan. Put in fridge for an hour
- Heat chocolate and cream in a bowl over boling water (or in the microwave)
- Once melted layer over top of slice and smooth out. Back in the fridge until set Enjoy!