This is a recipe I started making when my first started on solids…so it’s pretty much a baby puree 😂😂 but we all loved it so I kept making it. I add salt and pepper now the kids are bigger but omit it from my toddlers. It’s easy and doesn’t cost much to make.
- 1 whole butternut pumpkin chopped into large chunks
- 2 potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Salt & Pepper
- Roast pumpkin and potatoes sprinkled with oil. This takes about an hour at 180deg
- In batches puree adding boiling water for desired consistancy (you can use stock if you’d like)
- Put in a pot and add cream. Warm up. Add salt and pepper.
Serve with crusty bread and sprinkle with a little pepper