- 250grm beef mince
- 250grm pork mince
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- Mix all ingredient except flour and pepper in a bowl.
- Roll into balls and then roll in the flour (sprinkled with pepper)
- Fry balls in a pan with a little oil. Once browned put to the side and make the sauce … or you can cook a little longer and serve alone. **sweet chili sauce goes well with them
- Ingredients for the sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp corn flour
Put in a microwave bowl all together and cook for one minute. Stir half way through and continue.
5. Cover meatballs with sauce and cook for 30 mins in oven at 180 degrees.
6. Serve with rice, salad, veg or alone