Pasta and cheese isn’t ever gonna be low fat hence the light’ish. This is a healthier spin on the normal creamy fettucinie dishes. Still tasty but better for you. Hope you enjoy.
- 2 & 1/2 Cups Vegi stock
- 1 chicken breast sliced into strips
- 250grm fettuccine
- 1 brown onion diced
- 1 broccoli cut into florets
- 150grm bacon diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup peas
- 40grm parmesan shaved
- Tsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat oil and cook chicken. Add bacon once cooked. Put to the side.
- In a large pot add remaining ingredients minus the parmesan. Bring stock to the boil.
- Toss ingredients until cooked then add parmesan
- Mix through chicken and bacon. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve with extra parmesan