Healthy, cheap and super simple. Recipe below
- 3 Chicken Breast, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- Half tsp Turmeric
- Half tsp Coriander
- Half tsp Chilli
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Carrots, peeled and cut up however you like
- 1 Can of Chickpeas
- 2 Cups of Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Cornflour to thicken (this is optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
**I like served with mashed potato and steamed veg
- In a slowcooker oil base then add all ingredients, cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4.
- When cooked either serve as is or you can shred the chicken and thicken the juice, which is what I do. To do this strain juice from cooker into a pan and cook until bubbling add cornflour mixed with a little water and stir , let simmer and the juice will thicken.
- Using a fork shred the chicken then return chicken mix to juice and stir together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
………..and yep that’s it ! So simple and tasty.