First day home after 5 days in Melbourne and I’m feeling utterly disorganised. Bags and clothes and crap everywhere so of course I hit the kitchen instead of putting it all away !
Custard Biscuits are so simple.
- 1 cup custard powder
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 125grm butter softened
- 1 and a qtr cups self raising flour
- Qtr cup of milk
- Cream butter, icing sugar and custard powder together.
- Then sift flour into the mix
- Add the milk
- Mix all together then lay balls on tray with baking paper. Flatten slighly
- Bake 180 degrees for 12 mins or until desired.